- rectangular / square tray with inserted placement level and flat bottom
- surfaces of the tray in 5 standard pallet dimensions up to 2000x1200mm
- tray made out of PE: chemical resistant, food-safe, UV-stabilized
- seamlessly produced through the rotary melt process
- tray color: natural-transparent or black
- placement level made out of polypropylene recyclate, resistant to chemicals, highly viable
- approval according to the DIBt (German Institute for Structural Engineering, Berlin)
- safe filling, installation and storage of water-hazardous liquids in KTC, IBC, dosing
- containers, storage tanks and drums
|Type||Outer-Ø mm||Lid mm||Lid type||Emptying mm||Total height mm||Wide mm||Length mm||Height mm||Cone Degree||Footprint Length mm||Footprint Wide mm||Palettes incl.||Depth mm||Payload kg||Volume liters|
The WRL is a flat-bottomed tub with placement levels. The complete unit is chemically resistant because of the LLD-PE (low-linear density polyethylene). The placement level is made out of Polypropylene Recyclate. The placement level is at the same height as the tray and can be removed individually. The WRL, as an collection unit for containers which is placed underneath, enables a clean filling and bottling, as well as the storage of liquids, in particular of liquid chemicals.
The collection tray is seamlessly manufactured through the rotary melt process, which provides additional safety for the collection. All types of the safety tray WRL are certified according to the DIBt (German Institute for structural engineering, Berlin) and available in the colors natural-transparent (white) and black directly from our stock.
In the case of container leakages, collection units accumulate the liquid losses with a chemical container. Collection pallets and trays serve as defined placement locations for chemicals in everyday operations. As a combination of container (s) and an approved collection device, the entire unit has the DIBt approval. The mandatory use of safety devices, when dealing with water-hazardous liquids, complies with the binding requirements of the WHG (Water Resources Act). The company is continuously certified according to the DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008. Questions concerning the delivery program and the concrete container types are answered by our competent employees. We manufacture ordered individual series containers and other high-stabil moldings from the idea, pattern, drawing and tool. Please ask us.